PNEUMATIC / PED APPROVED CYLINDER TUBES, PIPES & BARRELS
- Certificate : As per PED 2014/68/EU
- Application : Pneumatic Cylinders for Rotary & Scotch-Yoke Actuators, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, Robotics, Precision Positioning Systems, etc.
- ID Range : 100 mm – 1000 mm ( 4” – 40”)
- Material : Standard Alloy steels like EN Grades, ASTMA Grades, St 52/E-355 J2, etc.
Non-ferrous metals like SS Grades, Brass, Aluminium, etc.
- Special Steels : Low Temperature Steels, Steels with customised YS, TS & Impact parameters, Heat-Treated Steels, etc.
- Surface Finish : ID – Ra 0.4 µm or better as per requirement, with/without coatings like Hard-Chrome Plating/ENP.
OD – As per Customer requirement
- RM Reports : Certificate as per EN 10204 Type 3.1/NABL approved Lab Certificate/NDT Reports.
- Dimensional Reports :
- PDIR as per Customer format can be provided.
- EMIPL PDIR is available for every tube.
- TPI /Customer Inspection are welcome.
- Special Features : CNC end machining of O Ring grooves, location diameters, etc., available. We also weld & manufacture Spring Cans/Pipes. Non-Standard size tubes manufactured from plates with Certified WPS/PQR also available. We also weld & manufacture Spring Cans/Pipes.
Non-Standard size tubes manufactured from plates with Certified WPS/PQR also available.